A walk through town A walk through town

With a slight touch of tyranny? this is parking lot is oppressing its people and they need a hero to stand up against high parking prices.

At least I felt their was just a little evil in it. just a dab of evil. It doesn't have to be an evil parking lot I'm sure you know.

EagleGuard responds:

This is hands-down the best screenplay right here.

Owl City - Strawberry Avalanche (FlipFlop Remix) Owl City - Strawberry Avalanche (FlipFlop Remix)

defz gettin them retro vibez, or at least some anyway! I definitely like it after 1:40

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks, man! I was trying to fuse some retro sounds in here. That beep boop type sound is off the SEGA Genesis synthesizer I use in almost every track. I'm glad you like this, I spent a couple of days on it.

6 minutes of voices 6 minutes of voices

I needed this today.

Paraphrase On Dearly Beloved Paraphrase On Dearly Beloved

Me gusta

They're Eating Her! WIP They're Eating Her! WIP

Was the bass eating him?

br00d1e responds:

Definitely.

Awesome Dubstep of Coolness Awesome Dubstep of Coolness

Definitely dubstepy but it should maybe be a little more mastered. The filtering is a bit odd in some places and the channels could use some tweaking to add some spice.

To be precise I could say that some of the channel stood out a little more than they needed to, such as the toxic bio hazard channel. The tempo was a bit odd for tapering lead that went with it. Now the drop wasn't bad at all. (Maybe add a fruity bass booster on that b ;3)

But not very bad at all! Just needs some finer tuning. At least you have the right idea on the structure! :D

FrenZeon responds:

Yeh, thanks. Anyway because it is just the first song I made. And Dubstep is supah hard. But thank you.

What was once lost... What was once lost...

UniversalAnarchy responds:

Spodurrrrr (E-lie Edit) Spodurrrrr (E-lie Edit)

Really Fab Job M8. >:3