Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 4 Resident Evil Code: Pwanchi Pt 4

9:26 Gotta go fast

Walk in the Park Walk in the Park

What is life man

Infant Annihilator - Blasphemian [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] Infant Annihilator - Blasphemian [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

This video has very suggestive themes. Very borderline M.
This video also contains a lot of camera shaking, and a wierd ass goat dude with what I'm guessing
is supposed to be like a finger but it so happens to be in place of his dong.

Show me where they touched you goat man.
Holds his finger up, "OK SHOW US GOAT MAN SO WE CAN GET YOU HELP"

It was ok I guess. Not my cup of tea and the material lacked any sort of actual theme besides licking corpses and shit. Maybe it's just me.

Up2d8 Makeover Up2d8 Makeover

I feel better knowing I can put afros and clown noses on famous youtubers. They make me feel like they are people too.

Life is short Life is short

Freakin anons go back to yar tumblar and away from the sacred land that is nogronds

Candidatos Buitre Candidatos Buitre

rendirse scissored the shit out of me

A walk through town A walk through town

With a slight touch of tyranny? this is parking lot is oppressing its people and they need a hero to stand up against high parking prices.

At least I felt their was just a little evil in it. just a dab of evil. It doesn't have to be an evil parking lot I'm sure you know.

EagleGuard responds:

This is hands-down the best screenplay right here.

Owl City - Strawberry Avalanche (FlipFlop Remix) Owl City - Strawberry Avalanche (FlipFlop Remix)

defz gettin them retro vibez, or at least some anyway! I definitely like it after 1:40

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks, man! I was trying to fuse some retro sounds in here. That beep boop type sound is off the SEGA Genesis synthesizer I use in almost every track. I'm glad you like this, I spent a couple of days on it.

6 minutes of voices 6 minutes of voices

BUULLLL SCHHCHCHHIAT

Cayde-6 Cayde-6

This looks really cool my dude! :D

Yesi-v224 responds:

Thanks glad you think so

Teddy Teddy